Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hi, I guess...

Um, hi. My 'name' is SuperPanda, and I'd like to welcome you to this blog I invented.

"Hi," SuperPanda said, "welcome to this blog I invented!"

Now, I'm guessing you're all wondering why I even made this blog in the first place, right? Well to bad, cause I'm telling you anyways.

Mocha: Yeah, cause that's really sticking it to the man, SuperPanda.

That's just Mocha, I'll explain her later. *in an overly loud voice Mocha is sure to overhear* She has a sarcasm problem!

Mocha: I do not!

Do to.

Mocha: Fine, so maybe I do, so what?

So nothing. I was just about to explain why I bothered making this blog.

Mocha: Be my guest.

Thank you. Now, where was I...Oh yes. So, I made this blog because my parents are officially geeks, and are obsessed with Battlestar Galactica. (if I spelled that wrong, I really do not care. That's right, I went there) So, I need something to do when I'm forced up here in their room, with the slow computer and the small TV...It's absolute torcher, you know. Yay, I used proper grammar in that sentence! Aunt Josephine would be so proud...A Series of Unfortunate Events thing, don't ask.

Mocha: Oh, I doubt they'll ask. They seem like a fairly smart group. Except that one...

Now, I'm sure you would like me to explain Mocha, wouldn't you?

Mocha: Yes, please.

Well I'm not gonna...

Mocha: Why not?

Wait till I'm done, geez. I'm not gonna, yet. I'm building suspense, see? Suspense building is a authorical trick. I know it, because I'm an author. Well, an author in training. I've been published. Ask my mom, she'll positively talk your ears off. Like most authors, I've read my fair share of books, along with three other peoples fair share. (if I stole your share, sorry) Unlike most authors, (I think, I haven't met most authors personally) I can not spell or use proper English grammar. You have been warned.

Mocha: No one cares.

I'm sure someone cares.

Mocha: Well, maybe, but still, can we get to the interesting part already?

You mean the part where I formally introduce you?

Mocha: That would be it, yes.

Fine. I will introduce Mocha.

Mocha: Yay!

*ahem* Mocha, along with Maraschino, Eddie, and Claire, are my four IFriends, or 'imaginary' friends as you mere mortals refer to them. Mocha is a monkey-slash-cat coffee coloured creature, Maraschino is a small bright red bird, Eddie is a short, redheaded bookaholic, and Claire is a tall biker, with long black hair. Happy now?

Mocha: Very much so, yes.

Then I can stop writing this. It's late, I'm tired, goodnight.

Mocha: Night.

1 comment: