Saturday, September 26, 2009

My brain is on holiday

Hello. My brain went on a tropical vacation to Hawaii three days ago, and today I got a postcard! Here's what it said:

SuperPanda:
Having a good time in Hawaii, better be no math when I get back! Lol.
Tourists are annoying, but other then that it's fine here. No hard
thinking, so I fear I'm getting lazy. Oh well, back to work soon!
Brain.

... NO CRAP BACK TO WORK SOON! As soon as that lump of flesh and electric currents gets back here, I'm working him harder then ever! Why you ask? Because this morning, so early I wasn't even thinking properly, some teeny GIRL jumped out of my head!

Apparently the girl, who's name she will not disclose, was a prisoner inside my mind. She had been sentenced to be hanged, for what I'm clueless, but the guards who were supposed to be watching her cell had gotten lazy while my brain is on holiday. So, she escaped her cell by digging her way out through my skull! The hole is gone now, no doubt the guards filled it up so that when Brain comes back, it'll take him a while to notice that the prisoner had escaped. Well, at the moment I know next to nothing about this two-inch-tall girl, but when I learn something important about her, I'll probably report it. Now I have to shout at my cat. Bye!

2 comments: