Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wensday night TV

Okay, so I already posted today, but whatever.

Crash course is on, and they're flipping cars. The mother-son team is up, and they're calling each other 'baby.' It's creepy. Now he called the host baby. OH! He flipped and slid on his roof! AND THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION!

Oh, it's the blonds! They hit the camera! LOLZ! One of them is a brunette, but don't believe it. they're both blond. They were all "I'm a blond, I have more fun!" and "Well I'm a brunet, so I'm smarter and I have more fun!" "Oh, are you kidding me? You have more blond moments then I do, and I'm a natual blond!" "I'll let you think that, cause I'm the bigger person. "But I'm bigger then you."

Mocha: I officially LOVE this show! Blonds RULE!

Don't worry, it's just because they crack her up, not not because she loves being blond.

besides, she's not blond.

IT'S BACK! the married ones have shiny teeth. It's like *shing* they didn't even flip, it tripped onto it's side!

Now it's team brothers in law. They love each other, then they hate each other. It's hilarious. now there all "I love you dude, I love you I swear I love you, I promise I love you. I love you so much dude!" It's scary! And now the hosts' voices are soothing? The one guy is like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHH AHH AHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And now they're hitting themselves. *shakes head*

And my mom is older then the internet. Just some random knowledge.

Mocha has finally stopped laughing. Claire hasn't.

Oh, and team married is out. :( No more tooth paste commercials.

And it's back. this event's called tow tow your boat. they have to back up with big boat things. now the blonds are being blonds, and the mom was all "I'm sweating in places I didn't know I had!" And son went "TMI, mom." No! not the fish! The hosts are talking all deep and "this is awesome!" And there go the best friends. now to go back and fix my horrid grammar...

Oh, I should say that the best friends (blonds) were all "Were going to be number one!" And they held up two fingers. BLOND MOMENT!

Okay, last thing, and I'm not going to fix my grammar after this... you've been warned.

i can't wait till this! it's going to be so sweet! team mom and son, and he's still calling her baby, and theyle off! he;s hitting everything@ she kweps saying :Slow slow" theu're sutgk in th mud where are the keys? info the wxplioding vars noe they switch. baby...now thay reverse...door twi animal vrossing... and BOOM! they're done!

now for the loveey brothers. the one just said "If you win this, i'm going to get on the top of theis car and hold you like i haave never held yu." I'm scared. now to fix the worst of up there ^ so you can at least read it.

Kay, brothers again. they shout allot, and i have to pee. the golden steering wheel is up for grabs. thoes brothers in law are scary they're offf and the oh my gods have started already... he's raking foos vormers, theu get through the barrels and they're stuck... and they go. EXPOSIE vARS! now the switch...i really have to pee, you better bbe thankfull for my awsome comentary... and they reverse. what doo rwill they chose awe, two again. vears BOOM! THEY WON! *sigh* awsome show,although the brothers just kissed each other, and one of them is crying. wow, awesome show.

wow, if you can read that^ tell me what it says. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment