Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hi again!

Okay, so I haven't posted anything for a while, (not that it matters, as no one reads (other then my mom) this anyway) and I have two good reasons for that.

The first good reason) I forgot my password :3

The second good reason) My parents stopped watching Battle Star Galactica, which is the reason I started this in the first place. (not because they stopped, but because they were in the first place) Apparently, they watched all there is to watch. Witch is allot.

So there is this new book out I want to get, called 'This book is not good for you.' It's by Pseudonymous Bosch, and it's the threequel to 'the name of this book is secret.' Heh, I just made up a word, threequel. Smenyway, the second book in this hole series is 'If you're reading this it's too late,' just in case you were wondering. On the first page you have to sign a contract in blood, (I used a red marker) so I can't tell you about it. Sorry.

Other then that, nothing has been going on latly. I bug my dad, I read, I bug my mom, I read, I bug my sister, I write, I bug my sisters friends, I write some more... That's pretty much it. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Mocha: Hi! Did you miss me?

I'm sure they can get allong quite alright without you, Mocha.

Mocha: Yeah, probably.

Oh! here's something exiting! I have a knew fave word! Ask me what it is.

Mocha: Why should I?

Because if i just say it'll sound like I'm being all "My fave word is better then you fave word, nyah!" But if you ask me, I have a legitamate reason to tell you.

Mocha: Alright, I'll humour you. *fake happy voice* What's your new fave word, SuperPanda?

Desacrate!

Mocha: Desacrate?

Yes. It's an awesome word, okay.

Mocha: Well duh. I'm just suprised that your fave word means...

DON'T TELL THEM WHAT IT MEANS! THEY CAN FIND OUT FOR THEMSELVES!

Mocha: Fine, no need to use caps lock.

Thank you. Anyway... Oh, half an hour before Wipeout comes on! Just enough time to tell about the book sale and the book I'm reading!

Mocha: Cool. And I'm not being sarcasic for once.

Okay, so we went to a booksale last Saterday, and I got a thesarus, a french-english dictionary, Holes, and the first four Harry Potter books! That is signifagant in my mind.

Mocha: Hurry up, it's 7:53, and Wipeout comes on at 8:00!

Okay, I'm going.

Mocha: Good.

You know, if you stopped inturupting me I'd go faster!

Mocha: Fi-

SHHHHH!

(Mocha makes a face and says nothing)

Okay, so I'm reading an Agatha Christie called The Boomerang Clue. Someone got pushed off a cliff, annother got poisoned, and annother one got into a car crash on purpose. It's a very cool book and I haven't finished it so if you have don't tell me how it ends now I'm going to go watch Wipeout bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment